You have reached your destination but the application can't locate any Zoov stations nearby. You may therefore park your bike in a public spot that doesn't disrupt the circulation of other users, e.g. a bike parking lot.
However, remember to observe the following parking guidelines:
- Do not park the bike on the sidewalk as it might obstruct pedestrians, especially people with reduced mobility.
- Do not trespass on the roadway
- Do not obstruct a private road or an emergency exit
- Do not park the bike within a private property
- Use the parking spots allocated to bikes