Something is not working on your Zoov? We apologize about this situation. To report the problem encountered, click on the "❔" icon at the top of the application home page and then on "report a technical problem".
- Fill in the number of your bike
- Select the encountered problem using the suggested icons
- Describe the problem in a few sentences and add photos if necessary
- Click on "SEND"
Once your report has been sent, a window will appear on your screen: "Is the bicycle in a working state?". You have two options:
- Answer "YES": you consider that the problem encountered does not prevent you from continuing your trip and decide to continue driving to your destination. In this case, you will normally end your trip at destination and our team will intervene on site later on to carry out the necessary repairs.
- Answer "NO, BIKE UNUSABLE": you consider that the bicycle can no longer be used as is. In this case, the app then asks you if you "wish to continue the trip with the bike?":
- By answering "CONTINUE", you continue your trip to your destination; our team will intervene on site later on to carry out the necessary repairs on the bike
- By answering "END NOW", you decide to end your trip immediately. Park your bike in a public place that does not obstruct people's flow, our team will come pick it up. If you wish, you can launch a new trip request to get to your destination: the app will then offer you new functional bikes nearby.
Also, do not hesitate to contact us via our Live Chat by clicking on the "❔" icon at the top of the app's homepage or by joining our support phone line: 01 76 35 09 95. We can then help you find another bike available nearby.
Thank you for reporting your bike. You help our teams to intervene more quickly and improve our service's quality. Thank you !