Zoov is an electric assisted shared bikes rental service
We allow our users to rent our bikes for the duration of a trip:
- Once you have entered your destination, you can start your trip by scanning a bicycle.
- The bike unlocks, allowing you to ride within our operating area (indicated in blue in the application).
- It is possible to take a short break on your trip, in order to lock the bicycle and secure it during your absence. The pause of the trip does not interrupt the billing, which is computed by minute of use.
- Once you arrive at your destination, end your trip by clicking on the corresponding button in the application and confirming your request. If you drop off your bike at a station, all you have to do is confirm the end of your trip in the app once the bike is properly hooked with its two magnets. If you are outside the operating area, or near a station, please follow the instructions in the application in order to correctly end your trip, lock the bike and end the billing.
- Once your trip is complete, the application will display a summary screen of your race and offer you to evaluate your trip. Do not hesitate to leave us a little comment, we read them all !
If you encounter difficulties with the application, do not hesitate to contact us via our Live Chat in the application or by phone on 01 76 35 09 95. You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org