You are in front of a Zoov but you don't manage to connect to it.
First make sure that:
- Bluetooth is activated on your smartphone
- Mobile data are activated on your smartphone
- The Zoov app has access to your camera (to scan the QR code of the bike)
Once verified, scan the QR code of the bike and wait for a few seconds. If the app runs in loop with a ∞ symbol on the screen indefinitely, please follow these manipulations:
- close the application
- deactivate your Bluetooth and your mobile data then reactivate them (you can also restart your phone)
- relaunch the application and try to connect again
If, despite this manipulation, you still cannot connect to it, or if an error message appears on your screen, do not hesitate to contact us via our Live Chat by clicking on the "❔ "at the top of the app home page or to reach our telephone assistance on 01 76 35 09 95.